AUCTION 4TH SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 3PM ONLINE
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire two properties for the price of one. Main house is a beautifully renovated family home which provides a light filled single level design for low maintenance family living. Conveniently set, it's within moments of local shops, cafes, schools and public transport.
- Full length open plan living and dining with air conditioner
- 3 generous size bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Light eat in kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Floating floorboards throughout
- Internal laundry with ample storage space
- New bathroom with combined bath/shower
- Private backyard is ideal for hosting family and friends
- Enclosed by a secure fence and lock up gate and garden shed
- Built in 2019 with council approval
- 2 bedrooms both with built in robes
- Combined living and dining
- Beautiful full size kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bar equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Separated privately with a secure fence and gate
- Under cover entertainer's private courtyard
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- Tiled throughout for easy maintenance
- Garden shed and water tank
Potential rent main house approx $400 per week
Potential rent granny flat approx $400 per week
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR AUCTION, PLEASE CONTACT VAL TO HAVE ACCESS TO REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND LINK.
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes condition of entry to inspections for all attendees to be electronically signed in.
Under the Public Health Order - As at 27th June, 2021 until further restrictions are lifted. - A condition of entry, is that there only to be one person at a time, masks are compulsory,
Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have traveled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.